We believe in:
- The Sovereignty and Grace of God - the Father, God the Son and God - the Holy Spirit in creation, providence, revelation, redemption and final judgement.
- The divine inspiration of Holy Scripture and its consequent entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The utter depravity of human nature (Gen. 3:23-24); the necessity for repentance and regeneration (John 3:5) and the eternal doom of the finally impenitent (Matt 25:44-46).
- The Virgin Birth (Matt. 1:18), the Sinless Life (1 Peter 2:22) and the Atoning Death (1 John 2:2) of our Saviour & Lord – Jesus Christ.
- The Triumphant Resurrection (Mark 16:6; 1Cor. 15:20), the Ascension (Act 1:9-11) and the Priestly Intercessions of our Lord Jesus Christ (1 John 2:1).
- The substitutionary sacrifice of the incarnate Son of God – Jesus Christ, as the sole and all-sufficient ground of redemption from guilt and power of sin and its eternal consequences.
- The justification of the sinner solely by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ crucified and risen from the dead.
- The illuminating, regeneration, indwelling and sanctifying work of God, the Holy Spirit.
- The priesthood of all believers who from the universal Church, the Body of which Christ is the Head and which is committed by His command to the proclamation of the Gospel throughout the world (Matt.28:20).
- The expectation of the personal visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ in power and glory and Millennial Reign upon the Earth (Rev. 20:4-6).
- The nine gifts of the Holy Spirit for the edification, exhortation, spiritual, physical healing and comfort of the Church which is the Body of Christ (1 Cor. 12: 8-10).
- The institution of marriage as ordained by God to be between a man and a woman (Gen.2:21-25) and affirmed by our Lord Jesus Christ (Mt.19:4-6).
- Church governments as offices occupied by Apostle, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers (Eph. 4:13) with the aim to empower, envision, enable, enrich and equip both the local and the universal Body of Christ. And, Elders and Deacons as constituting the internal local church structure in managing the church affairs (Titus 1:5-9; 1Tim.3:1-15).